ABORTION FEES SCHEDULE
Do you need assistance with the cost of an abortion? Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Ask your phone counselor for more information when calling for an appointment. We are here to answer any of your questions and discuss any of your concerns.
All fees must be paid up front with cash or with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Cardholder must be present to show ID and sign. We do not accept checks or money orders.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ENTIRE FEE. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES, TAXES, ETC. NOT EXPLICITLY LISTED BELOW.
- “The Pill” – $400
EARLY SURGICAL IN-CLINIC ABORTION
- Up to 10 weeks – $360 (light medication)
- 11 to 12 weeks – $435 (light medication)
- 13 weeks – $535 (light medication)
- 14 to 15 weeks – $665 (light medication)
- Rh Negative – $50 up to 12 weeks / $100 for 13 weeks and above
- Antibiotic given before the procedure – $5
- Toradol medication – $50
- Ultrasound Only – $100
- Patient Follow Up – $30
- Pregnancy Testing – $20 (early detection test which is accurate 10 days after conception) WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF PREGNANCY
- Hours are available throughout the week.
- For this visit — patient will need to show a government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport)
- Payment is accepted in cash, MasterCard or Visa. If paying by card, the cardholder must be present to provide ID and sign the receipt.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept checks or money orders at this time.
- There are no children permitted in the building.
All prices subject to change.