ABORTION SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE
Do you need assistance with the cost of an abortion? Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Ask your phone counselor for more information when calling for an appointment.
Patients are required to come to the clinic twice in order to obtain their abortion procedure. We understand that women’s lives are hectic and so the initial appointment is done at the patient’s convenience. We offer many convenient times for the initial visit. During the initial visit the patient will schedule an appointment for her abortion procedure.
Please call now to schedule your initial visit and speak with one of our friendly phone counselors. We are here to answer any of your questions and discuss any of your concerns.
All fees are paid up front in cash or credit card and the owner of the credit card must be present to sign. We don’t accept checks or money orders. Phone Hours are 8:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday from 9-12 pm (Times are subject to change).
All patients in Virginia are required to come to the clinic at LEAST 24 hours in advance. Because of this state mandated policy, we can not see patients in only one visit to the clinic.
The first visit consists of an abortion work up. This includes an ultrasound, lab work and counseling. During the second visit the patient will have the actual abortion procedure.
Our schedule for providing abortions changes monthly, so please call our office to check availability. We can almost always have a patient scheduled for her abortion procedure within a few of days of her visit.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ENTIRE FEE. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES, TAXES, ETC. NOT EXPLICITLY LISTED BELOW.
ABORTION BY PILL:
- “The Pill” takes 3 visits to the clinic and costs $400
EARLY SURGICAL ABORTION:
- 10 Weeks and Under – $360 (light medication)
- 10 Weeks and Under – $435 (IV Medication) A DRIVER MUST BE PRESENT DURING THE ENTIRE PATIENT VISIT
- 11 – 12 Weeks – $435 (light medication)
- 11 – 12 Weeks – $535 (IV Medication) A DRIVER MUST BE PRESENT DURING THE ENTIRE PATIENT VISIT
- 13 Weeks – $535 (light medication)
- 13 Weeks – $635 (IV Medication) A DRIVER MUST BE PRESENT DURING THE ENTIRE PATIENT VISIT
- Rh Negative – $50 up to 12 weeks / $100 at the 13th week
- Antibiotic given before the procedure – $5
- Ultrasound Only – $100
- Patient Follow Up – $30
ABORTION WORK UP (DAY 1):
- Hours are available throughout the week.
- For this visit patients will need a government issued photo ID. Payment is accepted in cash, Mastercard or Visa. If paying by card, the cardholder must be in the building to provide ID and sign the receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept checks or money orders at this time. There are no children permitted in the building.
- Pregnancy Testing – $20 (early detection test which is accurate 10 days after conception) WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF PREGNANCY
“All prices subject to change.”